NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
WE TURN YOUR IDEAS INTO PRODUCTS
I am an electrical engineer with 40 years of continuous working experience. I own my own development laboratory with a fully equipped machine shop & electronics lab; I have a huge inventory of parts, test equipment & tools with which I can develop your project.
This IS MY BUSINESS – developing technology based products for customers.
I always sign a NONDISCLOSURE / CONFIDENTIALITY agreement with my clients to protect their ideas.
I can design & build your PRODUCT FOR YOU in my lab.
I do BOTH electronics & mechanical engineering.
If you are in a PATENT FIGHT – I can help – by finding PRIOR ART – to invalidate your opponent’s patent.
Contact me to discuss YOUR project --- both the technical details & our business arrangements.
Complete design & build of anything from a concept model
to manufacturing your product, and anything in-between.
have a FULLY equipped electronics lab; mechanical lab; machine shop;
woodworking shop in our 1650 square foot facility
2) Drawings –
GOOGLE sketch-up; WORD, paper
3) MOCK-UPS –
non working model of your idea.
boards – first working model of your idea.
– real- ready to show to your customers- working model of your idea.
UNITS – The final product - 1 unit to
1000 units whatever you need.
7) TOOLS – 1
of a kind custom designed & built devices for your use in manufacturing
Polytechnic Institute of New York, BSEE, June 1974
Brooklyn Technical High School, June 1970
I am a new products engineer, developing products from concept to production using:
- MICROPROCESSORS – 8080,8085, Z-80, X86 (IBM PC) hardware and software
- COMMUNICATIONS – bus structures, modems, computer interfaces
- LOGIC – digital design: TTL, CMOS, memory, artificial intelligence
- ANALOG – power supplies (linear, switching, SCR, servo), op-amps, discrete component design
- OPTICS – designing CCD scanners, phototransistor scanners, lasers scanners, encoders, fiber optic systems, lenses, illumination
- MECHANISMS – motor design, motor control, print head design, printer/scanner design, pneumatics, gear box design and CNC machining
- CONTROL SYSTEMS – large “learning” machine control systems to one chip micro-controllers
- MANAGEMENT – 3-man teams to 18-man company and million dollar projects
PATENTS OF MICHAEL THALER
4,476,496 –The multi-function copier, scanner, printer, fax
4,631,432 – The linear motor a motor which moves in a straight line (not rotating) thus eliminating the
Need for belt or lead screws to convert a motor’s rotation into linear motion to drive a printer.
4,609,946 – Voice and data sharing the same phone line at the same time thus allowing you to both talk
and fax simultaneously on the same phone call – now the phone company has this –
It is called ISDN
4,328,566 – A dynamic RAM memory refresh device to eliminate time wasted by the Intel 8085 doing
4,120.049 – A unique computer memory system which reconfigures data at tremendous speeds
4,122,443 – A circuit in the above memory which locates a character (the image of a printed letter on a
Page that was scanned) in memory at great speed thus saving the computer that task and
greatly speeding up the OCR machine.
TRS ROBOTICS INC.
E24838 TECH DR.
AUGUSTA WI 54722